The yarn overs in this rectangular shawl form a beautiful pattern on the bias. This shawl would also make a nice wrap and at 66″ long is generously sized. The pattern features a 12 row repeat that is easy to memorize.
Included in this kit is two skeins of sport weight 80% alpaca/20% nylon yarn and shawl pattern. Your choice of 6 hand dyed colours, including 2 Outlander-inspired colourways: Full Moon Over Skye and Jamie & Claire.
Handcrafted by Alpaca Time in Harriston, ON.
Difficulty Level: Easy Beginner
Finished Size: Approx. 18” wide x 66” long
– Approx. 1152 m (1260 yds.) of sport weight yarn
– 4 mm needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
Gauge: 24 sts to 4” in stocking stitch
1. Hand wash in cool, soapy water. Do not agitate.
2. Rinse in water the same temperature as the wash water, squeeze gently.
3. Roll in a towel and gently press to remove as much water as possible.
4. Lay flat to dry. Block with pins if needed.
*Colours may not be exactly as shown.