This more complex, light and airy lacework pattern is perfect for the advanced knitter. A 12 row repeat forms a pattern of falling snowflakes.
For best results, this alpaca shawl should be wet blocked.
Included in this kit is a skein of lace weight 80% alpaca/20% nylon yarn and shawl pattern. Your choice of 6 hand dyed colours, including 2 Outlander-inspired colourways: Full Moon Over Skye and Jamie & Claire.
Handcrafted by Alpaca Time in Harriston, ON.
Difficulty Level: Advanced
Finished Size: Approx. 13” wide x 60” long, unblocked
– Approx. 536 m (586 yds.) of fingering weight yarn
– 5.5 mm needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
Gauge: 22 sts to 4” in lace pattern, unblocked
1. Hand wash in cool, soapy water. Do not agitate.
2. Rinse in water the same temperature as the wash water, squeeze gently.
3. Roll in a towel and gently press to remove as much water as possible.
4. Lay flat to dry. Block with pins if needed.
*Colours may not be exactly as shown.