A versatile cowl that uses short row shaping to create a hood.
Included in this kit is a skein of chunky weight 80% alpaca/20% nylon yarn and cowl pattern. Your choice of 6 hand dyed colours, including 2 Outlander-inspired colourways: Full Moon Over Skye and Jamie & Claire.
Handcrafted by Alpaca Time in Harriston, ON.
Difficulty Level: Advanced Beginner
Finished Size: 15.5″ wide x 15.5″ tall FLAT; 11″ wide FLAT at the narrowest point
– Approx. 265 m (290 yds.) of chunky weight yarn
– 5 mm and 5.5 mm circular needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
Gauge: 17 sts to 4” in stocking stitch on larger needles
1. Hand wash in cool, soapy water. Do not agitate.
2. Rinse in water the same temperature as the wash water, squeeze gently.
3. Roll in a towel and gently press to remove as much water as possible.
4. Lay flat to dry. Block with pins if needed.
*Colours may not be exactly as shown.