Just like our Waffle Lace Scarf pattern but in a lace weight yarn. The combination of Knit 3 together and K1, P1, K1 in this scarf creates a beautiful waffle texture. Features tapered ends.
Included in this kit is a skein of lace weight 80% alpaca/20% nylon yarn and scarf pattern. Your choice of 5 hand dyed colours, including 2 Outlander-inspired colourways: Full Moon Over Skye and Jamie & Claire.
Handcrafted by Alpaca Time in Harriston, ON.
Difficulty Level: Advanced Beginner to Intermediate
Finished Size: Approx. 6” wide x 60” long
– Approx. 503 m (550 yds.) of lace weight yarn
– 4 mm needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
Gauge: 39 sts and 30 rows to 4” over waffle lace pattern
1. Hand wash in cool, soapy water. Do not agitate.
2. Rinse in water the same temperature as the wash water, squeeze gently.
3. Roll in a towel and gently press to remove as much water as possible.
4. Lay flat to dry. Block with pins if needed.
*Colours may not be exactly as shown.