Don't let the word "lace" scare you away from trying this pattern. The combination of Knit 3 together and K1, P1, K1 in this scarf creates a beautiful waffle texture. Features tapered ends and a set of buttons at each end.
Included in this kit is a skein of sport weight 80% alpaca/20% nylon yarn, scarf pattern and a set of 4 buttons. Your choice of 4 hand dyed colours, including 2 Outlander-inspired colourways: Full Moon Over Skye and Jamie & Claire.
Handcrafted by Alpaca Time in Harriston, ON.
Difficulty Level: Advanced Beginner
Finished Size: Approx. 6” wide x 60” long
– Approx. 539 m (590 yds.) of sport weight yarn
– 4 mm needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
Gauge: 30 sts and 26 rows to 4” over waffle lace pattern
1. Hand wash in cool, soapy water. Do not agitate.
2. Rinse in water the same temperature as the wash water, squeeze gently.
3. Roll in a towel and gently press to remove as much water as possible.
4. Lay flat to dry. Block with pins if needed.
*Colours may not be exactly as shown.